We are excited to announce the release of one of our most-requested features: shared annotations. Now enterprise users can mark up, highlight, and comment on articles you read in DeepDyve’s article viewer and create versions to share with colleagues. Here is how to use this new feature:
1. Mark up your article using DeepDyve’s robust tool set
Highlight, draw, and leave comments and notes.
2. Create a shared version and enter the email addresses of colleagues to share it with
You can share with colleagues who are part of your enterprise plan.
3. Your colleague will receive an email to tell them notes have been shared
When the person who the notes have been shared with clicks on the link, they will go automatically to the shared version of the article.
4. They can see your notes and add their own
Each user retains a person version of the article along with a new shared view.
5. Switch between your personal view and shared view; the notes stay separate
6. Create a new shared view to share notes with a different group
You might want to share different notes with your research team than with your legal department. DeepDyve makes that easy! Create multiple shared versions and share only what you want with who you want.
We hope you like this new feature! If you’re interested in learning more about the enterprise version of the DeepDyve Digital Library, contact us here. And as always, if you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. And here is a video that sums it all up in one place: