DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
The most read subject area here at DeepDyve is Social Sciences and Humanities. Within this category the most important discipline for our subscribers is Business Management and Accounting. Not only will you find The Leadership Quarterly articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
Disciplines such as political science, organizational psychology and sociology are becoming so specialized that, for scholars and lay persons alike, the study of leadership is now highly fractionated. Studies of US presidents in political science seldom make reference to the psychological literature of chief executive officers. Studies of school principals appear without attention to the impact of cultural dynamics seen in cultural anthropology.
Management and administrative staffs responsible for supervisory and executive development need to scan 20 to 30 journals across many disciplines to keep current in the study of leadership.
This journal brings together a focus on leadership for scholars, consultants, practicing managers, executives and administrators, as well as those numerous university faculty members across the world who teach leadership as a college course. It provides timely publication of leadership research and applications and has a global reach. It also focuses on yearly reviews of a broad range of leadership topics on a rotating basis and emphasizes cutting edge areas through special issues.
Published in Affiliation with the International Leadership Association.
Senior Editor: L. Atwater
Impact Factor: 2.006
Popular Articles from The Leadership Quarterly
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Leadership theory and research in the new millennium: Current theoretical trends and changing perspectives
- Authentic leadership development: Getting to the root of positive forms of leadership
- Ethical leadership: A review and future directions
- Ethics, character, and authentic transformational leadership behavior
- Advances in leader and leadership development: A review of 25years of research and theory
- Leadership competencies for implementing planned organizational change
- Instrumental leadership: Measurement and extension of transformational–transactional leadership theory
- An evaluation of conceptual weaknesses in transformational and charismatic leadership theories
- Transformational leadership, job satisfaction, and team performance: A multilevel mediation model of trust
- Situational leadership theory: A test of three versions
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.