Welcome to the DeepDyve page for Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders published by Elsevier. Articles in this journal are popular with our subscribers.
DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Medicine and Dentistry is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Autism Spectrum Disorders articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
Autism Spectrum Disorders are problems of social skills, empathy, and effective use of language for communication. Many challenges exist to better identify and treat the range of symptoms these persons display. These issues are compounded by the fact that upwards of 70% of these individuals have an intellectual disability and many also evince challenging behaviors such as self-injury and/or aggression, and comorbid mental health conditions such as depression or anxiety disorders. Furthermore, while great advances are being made with young children with the potential for even greater gains, little is known about assessment or intervention with teenagers and adults.
Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders (RASD) will publish high quality empirical articles and reviews with a primary focus on applied topics. These areas will include but not be limited to diagnosis, incidence and prevalence, methods of evaluating treatment effects, educational, pharmacological, and psychological interventions across the life span. The primary audience for the journal will be researchers and clinicians with advanced degrees in the areas of mental health, education, communication disorders, rehabilitation, and allied disciplines.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr Sebastian Gaigg
Impact Factor: 2.378
Ten articles from the October 2014 issues of Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Administrator views and knowledge of instructional practices for students with autism spectrum disorders
- Comparison of high and low preferred topographies of contingent attention during discrete trial training
- The relationship between cognitive development and conduct problems in young children with autism spectrum disorder
- Parenting dimensions in mothers and fathers of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Personal–social development differences in toddlers diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder: DSM-IV-TR versus DSM-5
- Autistic spectrum disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and allergy: Is there a link? A nationwide study
- Pathways to meaning: Written and spoken word priming in children with ASD versus typically developing peers
- Caregiver stress during the first year after diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Do individuals with autism lack a sense of humor? A study of humor comprehension, appreciation, and styles among high school students with autism
- Schematic and realistic biological motion identification in children with high-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.