DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Energy is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews publishes review articles designed to bring together under one cover, current advances in the ever broadening field of renewable and sustainable energy. The coverage of the journal includes the following areas:
Applications and Services
- Industry and Electricity
- Economic aspects
- Environmental impact, emissions
- Political aspects
- Energy planning
- Trends: past, present, future
Editor-in-Chief: L. Kazmerski
Impact Factor: 5.510
Popular Articles from Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review
- Energy, environment and sustainable development
- Biofuels from microalgae—A review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products
- Cornucopia or curse? Reviewing the costs and benefits of shale gas hydraulic fracturing (fracking)
- Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials and applications
- Electrical energy storage systems: A comparative life cycle cost analysis
- Optimization methods applied to renewable and sustainable energy: A review
- Fighting global warming by climate engineering: Is the Earth radiation management and the solar radiation management any option for fighting climate change?
- An overview of current status of carbon dioxide capture and storage technologies
- Production of first and second generation biofuels: A comprehensive review
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.