Welcome to the DeepDyve page for the Journal of Power Sources published by Elsevier. Articles in this journal are popular with our subscribers.
DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
XXX is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Journal of Power Sources articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here ??
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
The Journal of Power Sources is the journal for researchers and technologists interested in all aspects of the science, technology and applications of sources of electrochemical power. Journal of Power Sources publishes original research and reviews about the science and applications of primary and secondary batteries, fuel cells, supercapacitors and photo-electrochemical cells.
Topics considered include the research, development and applications of nanomaterials and novel componentry for these devices.
Examples of applications of these electrochemical power sources include:
- Portable Electronics
- Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems
- Storage of renewable energy
- Satellites and deep space probes
- Boats and ships
Editor-in-Chief: Stefano Passerini
Impact Factor: 5.211
Popular Articles from the Journal of Power Sources
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Lithium batteries: Status, prospects and future
- A review on the key issues for lithium-ion battery management in electric vehicles
- Review on recent progress of nanostructured anode materials for Li-ion batteries
- Cost-minimized combinations of wind power, solar power and electrochemical storage, powering the grid up to 99.9% of the time
- Recent developments in cathode materials for lithium ion batteries
- Ageing mechanisms in lithium-ion batteries
- Liquid electrolyte lithium/sulfur battery: Fundamental chemistry, problems, and solutions
- Carbon properties and their role in supercapacitors
- Combined State of Charge and State of Health estimation over lithium-ion battery cell cycle lifespan for electric vehicles
- Low temperature processing of flexible planar perovskite solar cells with efficiency over 10%
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.