DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
The most read subject area here at DeepDyve is Social Sciences and Humanities. Within this category the most important discipline for our subscribers is Business Management and Accounting. Not only will you find JBR articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
The Journal of Business Research applies theory developed from business research to actual business situations. Recognizing the intricate relationships between the many areas of business activity, JBR examines a wide variety of business decisions, processes and activities within the actual business setting. Theoretical and empirical advances in buyer behavior, finance, organizational theory and behavior, marketing, risk and insurance and international business are evaluated on a regular basis. Published for executives, researchers and scholars alike, the Journal aids the application of empirical research to practical situations and theoretical findings to the reality of the business world.
Editor: Arch G. Woodside
Impact Factor: 1.306
Popular Articles from JBR
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand
- Hofstede’s dimensions of culture in international marketing studies
- How does corporate social responsibility contribute to firm financial performance? The mediating role of competitive advantage, reputation, and customer satisfaction
- Organizational culture, innovation, and performance: A test of Schein’s model
- You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online
- Consumer engagement in a virtual brand community: An exploratory analysis
- The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior
- The entrepreneur’s business model: toward a unified perspective
- Fashion marketing of luxury brands: Recent research issues and contributions
- Linking organizational culture, structure, strategy, and organizational effectiveness: Mediating role of knowledge management
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.