DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Engineering is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Journal of Production Economics articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
The International Journal of Production Economics focuses on topics treating the interface between engineering and management. All aspects of the subject in relation to manufacturing and process industries, as well as production in general are covered. The journal is interdisciplinary in nature, considering whole cycles of activities, such as the product life cycle – research, design, development, test, launch, disposal – and the material flow cycle – supply, production, distribution.
The ultimate objective of the journal is to disseminate knowledge for improving industrial practice and to strengthen the theoretical base necessary for supporting sound decision making. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and the presentation of new developments in theory and application, wherever engineering and technology meet the managerial and economic environment in which industry operates. In character, the journal combines the high standards of a traditional academic approach with the practical value of industrial applications.
Editor-in-Chief: R.W. Grubbström
Popular Articles from the International Journal of Production Economics
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- ICT in multimodal transport and technological trends: Unleashing potential for the future
- A framework for supply chain performance measurement
- Analyzing the benefits of lean manufacturing and value stream mapping via simulation: A process sector case study
- Successful lean implementation: Organizational culture and soft lean practices
- Sustainable supply chain management practices and dynamic capabilities in the food industry: A critical analysis of the literature
- Quality and safety standards in the food industry, developments and challenges
- Towards a sustainable fashion retail supply chain in Europe: Organisation and performance
- Leagility: Integrating the lean and agile manufacturing paradigms in the total supply chain
- An empirical analysis of supply chain risk management in the German automotive industry
- Contextual variety, Internet-of-Things and the choice of tailoring over platform: Mass customisation strategy in supply chain management
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.