Welcome to the DeepDyve page for the International Journal of Hospitality Management published by Elsevier. Articles in this journal are popular with our subscribers.
DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Business, Management and Accounting is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find the International Journal of Hospitality Management articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
The International Journal of Hospitality Management discusses major trends and developments in a variety of disciplines as they apply to the hospitality industry. The range of topics covered by the journal includes:
• Human resources management;
• Consumer behaviour and marketing;
• Business forecasting and applied economics;
• Operational management;
• Strategic management;
• Financial management;
• Planning and design;
• Information technology and e-commerce;
• Training and development;
• Technological developments;
• National and international legislation.
The journal also contains research papers, state-of-the-art reviews and analyses of business practice within the industry.
Editor-in-Chief Abraham Pizam
Impact Factor: 1.837
Popular Articles from the International Journal of Hospitality Management
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Knowledge management, social media and employee creativity
- What can big data and text analytics tell us about hotel guest experience and satisfaction?
- Impacts of positive and negative corporate social responsibility activities on company performance in the hospitality industry
- CSR and customer loyalty: The roles of trust, customer identification with the company and satisfaction
- The impact of website quality on customer satisfaction and purchase intentions: Evidence from Chinese online visitors
- New consumer behavior: A review of research on eWOM and hotels
- How can integrated marketing communications and advanced technology influence the creation of customer-based brand equity? Evidence from the hospitality industry
- Effect of management commitment to internal marketing on employee work attitude
- The effectiveness of managing social media on hotel performance
- Customers’ cognitive, emotional, and actionable response to the servicescape: A test of the moderating effect of the restaurant type
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.