DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Nursing and Health Professions is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Forensic Science International articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
Forensic Science International publishes original contributions in the many different scientific disciplines pertaining to the forensic sciences. Fields include forensic pathology and histochemistry, chemistry, biochemistry and toxicology (including drugs, alcohol, etc.), biology (including the identification of hairs and fibres), serology, odontology, psychiatry, anthropology, the physical sciences, firearms, and document examination, as well as investigations of value to public health in its broadest sense, and the important marginal area where science and medicine interact with the law.
The journal covers all legal aspects of the general disciplines listed above, as well as specialist topics of forensic interest that are included in, or are related to, these disciplines, e.g.:
- Biochemical and chemical analyses, and the forensic application of advanced analytical, physical, chemical and instrumental techniques
- Bitemark evidence
- Battered child syndrome
- Questioned documents
- Ballistics, projectiles and wounds
- Fingerprints and identification
- Tool marks
- Contact traces
- Breath analysers
- Accident investigation and mass disasters
Editor-in-Chief: P. Saukko
Impact Factor: 2.115
Popular Articles from Forensic Science International
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Analysis of body fluids for forensic purposes: From laboratory testing to non-destructive rapid confirmatory identification at a crime scene
- The utilization of forensic science and criminal profiling for capturing serial killers
- An experimental investigation of the indirect transfer and deposition of gunshot residue: Further studies carried out with SEM–EDX analysis
- The role of forensic anthropology in Disaster Victim Identification (DVI)
- Factors affecting decomposition and Diptera colonization
- Profiling cocaine by ATR–FTIR
- Forensic entomology of decomposing humans and their decomposing pets
- Analysis of cocaine and its adulterants in drugs for international trafficking seized by the Brazilian Federal Police
- Metal and metalloid multi-elementary ICP-MS validation in whole blood, plasma, urine and hair Reference values
- The combined effects of alcohol and cannabis on driving: Impact on crash risk
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.