DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Physical Sciences and Engineering is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Expert Systems with Applications articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
Expert Systems With Applications is a refereed international journal whose focus is on exchanging information relating to expert and intelligent systems applied in industry, government, and universities worldwide. The thrust of the journal is to publish papers dealing with the design, development, testing, implementation, and/or management of expert and intelligent systems, and also to provide practical guidelines in the development and management of these systems.
The journal publishes papers in expert and intelligent systems technology and application in the areas of, but not limited to: finance, accounting, engineering, marketing, auditing, law, procurement and contracting, project management, risk assessment, information management, information retrieval, crisis management, stock trading, strategic management, network management, telecommunications, space education, intelligent front ends, intelligent database management systems, medicine, chemistry, human resources management, human capital, business, production management, archaeology, economics, energy, and defense.
Papers in multi-agent systems, knowledge management, neural networks, knowledge discovery, data and text mining, multimedia mining, and genetic algorithms are also published in the journal.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Binshan Lin
Impact Factor: 1.965
Popular Articles from Expert Systems with Applications
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Data mining techniques and applications – A decade review from 2000 to 2011
- Application of data mining techniques in customer relationship management: A literature review and classification
- A semantic approach for text clustering using WordNet and lexical chains
- Fuzzy multiple criteria decision-making techniques and applications – Two decades review from 1994 to 2014
- Expert system methodologies and applications—a decade review from 1995 to 2004
- Business intelligence in banking: A literature analysis from 2002 to 2013 using text mining and latent Dirichlet allocation
- Multi-objective optimisation of machine tool error mapping using automated planning
- A literature review and classification of recommender systems research
- Text mining for market prediction: A systematic review
- Knowledge management capabilities and firm performance: A test of universalistic, contingency and complementarity perspectives
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.