DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Business Management and Accounting is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find European Journal of Operational Research articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
The European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR) publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of operational research (OR) and to the practice of decision making. EJOR contains the following types of papers:
- Invited Reviews, explaining to the general OR audience the developments in an OR topic over the recent years
- Innovative Applications of OR, describing novel ways to solve real problems
- Theory and Methodology Papers, presenting original research results contributing to the methodology of OR and to its theoretical foundations
- Short Communications, including comments on papers previously published in EJOR
The Theory and Methodology Papers are classified into one of the seven headings:
- Continuous Optimization
- Discrete Optimization
- Production, Manufacturing and Logistics
- Stochastics and Statistics
- Decision Support
- Computational Intelligence and Information Management
- Interfaces with Other Disciplines
Co-ordinating Editor: R. Slowinski
Impact Factor: 1.843
Popular Articles from Forensic Science International
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future
- Operational research from Taylorism to Terabytes: A research agenda for the analytics age
- Operations Research for green logistics – An overview of aspects, issues, contributions and challenges
- Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review
- A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems
- Enterprise resource planning: Implementation procedures and critical success factors
- Facility location and supply chain management – A review
- Manufacturer’s revenue-sharing contract and retail competition
- Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions
- Strategic development and SWOT analysis at the University of Warwick
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.