DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Engineering is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Construction and Building Materials articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
Construction and Building Materials provides an international forum for the dissemination of research and development in the field of construction and building materials and their application in new works and repair practice. The journal publishes a wide range of research and application papers which describe laboratory and numerical investigations or report on full scale projects. It also publishes detailed case studies and review articles, as well as short communications and discussions.
The materials and technology covered include: cement, concrete reinforcement, bricks and mortars, additives, corrosion technology, ceramics, timber, steel, polymers, glass fibres, recycled materials and by-products, sealants, adhesives.
The scope of Construction and Building Materials includes, but is not restricted to, new works and repair and maintenance of the following: bridges, high-rise buildings, dams, civil engineering structures, silos, highway pavements, tunnels, water containment structures, sewers, roofing, housing, coastal defences.
At a time when the pressure is on all engineers, architects and contractors to optimise use of new materials and up-to-date technologies, Construction and Building Materials provides essential information that will help improve efficiency, productivity and competitiveness in world markets. It is therefore vital reading for all professionals and academics involved with research into, or specification of, building materials.
Editor-in-Chief: Michael C. Forde
Impact Factor: 2.265
Popular Articles from Construction and Building Materials
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Sustainability in the construction industry: A review of recent developments based on LCA
- Recycled Tyre Rubber Modified Bitumens for road asphalt mixtures: A literature review
- Mechanical properties of kenaf fibre reinforced polymer composite: A review
- Geopolymer foam concrete: An emerging material for sustainable construction
- Nanotechnology in concrete – A review
- Properties and composition of recycled aggregates from construction and demolition waste suitable for concrete production
- Nano reinforced cement and concrete composites and new perspective from graphene oxide
- Microstructure and properties of concrete using bottom ash and waste foundry sand as partial replacement of fine aggregates
- Recycled aggregate from C&D waste & its use in concrete – A breakthrough towards sustainability in construction sector: A review
- An overview on the influence of various factors on the properties of geopolymer concrete derived from industrial by-products
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.