DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Engineering is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Cement and Concrete Research articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
The aim of Cement and Concrete Research is to publish the best research on cement, cement composites, concrete and other allied materials that incorporate cement. In doing so, the journal will present: the results of research on the properties and performance of cement and concrete; novel experimental techniques; the latest analytical and modelling methods; the examination and the diagnosis of real cement and concrete structures; and the potential for improved materials. The fields which the journal aims to cover are:
- Processing: Cement manufacture, mixing and rheology, admixtures and hydration. While the majority of articles will be concerned with Portland cements, we encourage articles on other cement systems, such as calcium aluminate.
- Structural and Microstructural Characterisation of the unhydrated components and of hydrated systems including: the chemistry, crystal structure, pore structure of cement and concrete, characterisation techniques, and structural and microstructural modelling.
- The properties of cement and concrete, including: fundamental physical properties; transport, mechanical and other properties, the processes of degradation of cement and concrete; and the modelling of properties, both as a means of predicting short and long performance, and as a means of relating a material’s structure to its properties.
- Applications for cement and concrete, including: concrete technology, fibre reinforcement, waste management, and novel concretes.
Editor-in-Chief: Karen Scrivener
Impact Factor: 3.848
Popular Articles from Cement and Concrete Research
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Sustainable cement production—present and future
- Mechanisms of cement hydration
- Critical chloride content in reinforced concrete — A review
- Microwave processing of cement and concrete materials – towards an industrial reality?
- Recent advances in the field of cement hydration and microstructure analysis
- Properties of fresh and hardened concrete
- Advances in alternative cementitious binders
- Influence of the Ca/Si ratio of the C–S–H phase on the interaction with sulfate ions and its impact on the ettringite crystallization pressure
- Hydrophobic concrete using waste paper sludge ash
- The shrinkage of alkali activated fly ash
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.