DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Carbohydrate Polymers articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
A Journal Devoted to Scientific and Technological Aspects of Industrially Relevant Polysaccharides. Carbohydrate Polymers is a major journal within the field of glycoscience, and covers the study and exploitation of polysaccharides which have current or potential application in areas such as bioenergy, bioplastics, biomaterials, nanotechnology, biorefining, drug delivery, tissue engineering, food, chemistry, packaging , paper, pharmaceuticals, medicine, oil recovery, textiles and wood.
- Structure and property relationships
- Analytical methods
- Chemical, enzymatic and physical modifications
- Biosynthesis (natural, or new sequence generation) of the polysaccharide
- Natural functions (including biological activities)
- Interactions with other materials
Impact Factor: 3.916
Popular Articles from Carbohydrate Polymers
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Processing and characterization of natural cellulose fibers/thermoset polymer composites
- Application of chitosan and its derivatives as adsorbents for dye removal from water and wastewater: A review
- Chitosan films and blends for packaging material
- Production and modification of nanofibrillated cellulose using various mechanical processes: A review
- Green composites from sustainable cellulose nanofibrils: A review
- Biofibres and biocomposites
- Microfibrillated cellulose – Its barrier properties and applications in cellulosic materials: A review
- Glycerophosphate-based chitosan thermosensitive hydrogels and their biomedical applications
- Pegylation effect of chitosan based polyplex on DNA transfection
- Production of nanocrystalline cellulose from lignocellulosic biomass: Technology and applications
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.