Welcome to the DeepDyve page for Addictive Behaviors published by Elsevier. Articles in this journal are popular with our subscribers.
DeepDyve provides instant and affordable access to 12 million scholarly research articles to those not affiliated with a library from more than 10,000 peer-reviewed journals.
Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science is a well read subject area here at DeepDyve. Not only will you find Addictive Behaviors articles for rent on our platform but in addition those from many other journals in this field. Check them out here.
A subscription to DeepDyve really does represent superb value for money. For just $40 per month, subscribers can:
Addictive Behaviors is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality human research on addictive behaviors and disorders since 1976. The journal accepts submissions of full-length papers and short communications on substance-related addictions such as the abuse of alcohol, drugs and nicotine and behavioral addictions such as compulsive gambling and internet excesses. We primarily publish behavioral and psychosocial research but our articles span the fields of psychology, sociology, psychiatry, epidemiology, social policy, medicine, pharmacology and neuroscience. While theoretical orientations are diverse, the emphasis of the journal is primarily empirical. That is, sound experimental design combined with valid, reliable assessment and evaluation procedures are a requisite for acceptance. However, innovative and empirically oriented case studies that might encourage new lines of inquiry are accepted as well. Studies that clearly contribute to current knowledge of etiology, prevention, social policy or treatment are given priority.
Editor: Peter Miller
Impact Factor: 2.441
Popular Articles from Addictive Behaviors
All these articles, plus 12 million others, are available on DeepDyve for $40 per month.
- Parent, peer, and executive function relationships to early adolescent e-cigarette use: A substance use pathway?
- Prevalence and characteristics of e-cigarette users in Great Britain: Findings from a general population survey of smokers
- Diffusion of preventive innovations
- Exploring personality characteristics of Chinese adolescents with internet-related addictive behaviors: Trait differences for gaming addiction and social networking addiction
- Sport participation and alcohol and illicit drug use in adolescents and young adults: A systematic review of longitudinal studies
- A longitudinal study of electronic cigarette users
- Multi-family group therapy for adolescent Internet addiction: Exploring the underlying mechanisms
- Normative misperceptions about alcohol use in the general population of drinkers: A cross-sectional survey
- Prevalence and correlates of electronic-cigarette use in young adults: Findings from three studies over five years
- Predictors of non-use of illicit heroin in opioid injection maintenance treatment of long-term heroin dependence
We look forward to welcoming you as a subscriber. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.